Friday, November 22, 2013

More August 2013...

Andrew--Here is my new companion in georgetown.....one more transfer and I hit my year mark holy crazy well me and elder woehl are just rocking gtown and it has been a blast



 its so weird that I havent set foot in water for almost a full year at least to swim baptisms don't count the sunset looks beautiful where ever yall are where is it located and is the scenery pretty there boyo its pretty here its almost too green there is green everywhere ad the bike has only almost killed me like two times and I have only had a mild conncussion so far :) yeah that was fun .......the next care package can I request gardettos? :) they are oh so good and Elder W says hi love yall fer eva and fer aldays ELDER D 
true kentucky and we got brother linker i cant wait for yall to meet him you will die laughing so hard







Moms side note: Bro Linker is Awesome, he called me to let me know I have a wonderful young man for a son, I think every mother wants to hear that!

No comments:

Post a Comment