Friday, November 22, 2013

Months of Update! April to November--APR 29th 2013

FIRST is the chicken nuggets that I made. SECOND is my new district the deep south brotherhood and yes that is Elder Anderson my trainer, he is my current zone leader and my companion is the district leader. It is like they want me to go to all of the areas ;) that means I get to speak with the many folk of Kentucky. THIRD the mini mtc that we as missionaries got to go on splits with two youth and go teach the restoration all day, one of them reminded me of Jon and one reminded me of Jake, it was kinda crazy!


my tie bin i have gotten so many they wont fit on two tie racks and i have some of the ugliest ties ever it is awesome

and the second is of me my confederate flag my gutair and my batman like a awesome person!



No comments:

Post a Comment